Sometimes, everyday issues are the hardest ones to manage. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), SupportLinc can help with the demands that come with balancing home and work. They can provide a wide variety of services, confidentially and at no charge to you. SupportLinc is available 24 hours a day and 365 days of the year by calling 888 881-5462 or on the SupportLinc website with the username mei (for Maryland Electrical Industry).
- Short-Term Counseling: In-person or video sessions with a licensed clinician to address stress, depression and more
- Dependent Care Services: Resources and referrals for child care, elder care, adoption and more
- Legal and Financial Services: Expert consultation with a lawyer and/or licensed financial counselor
- Convenience Services: Resources and referrals for pet care, repair, travel and more
- Support for Wellbeing: Health tools, exercise and fitness, nutrition and more